• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED For Sale: Eberlestock Phantom with lots of extra's

Cascade_Sherpa

For sale is a very lightly used Eberlestock Phantom. I bought it here on LRH recently and barely used it on a single prairie dogging trip to Montana. It has a few very minor dirt spots or scuffs that would probably scrub out with some Spray'n'Wash.

Pack comes with everything pictured: Price = $250

100 oz Hydration bladder. (listed for $34.00 on LintonOutdoors).

Spike Camp Duffel: zips onto main pack allows you expand the pack and carry the packs contents in the duffel while packing meat in pack. (listed on for $39.95 on LintonOutdoors).

Pack covers, one in a digital camo that is reversible to hunters orange. (listed for $35.00 on LintonOutdoors).

The lighter/thinner one that is the same color as pack (full disclosure: I got a small amount of CLP on it and can be seen in the pics. (usually included with pack but lists for $29.95 on LintonOutdoors).

Two small Eberlestock accessory mini pouches, good size for mouth calls or similiar size items. (these are listed for $12.95 apiece on LintonOutdoors).

IMG_1506_zpsddb7d126.jpg

IMG_1508_zps8a3fe8b2.jpg

IMG_1519_zpse79a503a.jpg

IMG_1523_zpsf0f8bb72.jpg

IMG_1512_zpsf4852f45.jpg

I have a TON of other pics from different angles. if you want me just PM me and I can post more or send them to an email address.

Thanks for looking.

John

Recent Posts