• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED For Sale: Aimpoint Red Dot Sight 9000L 4 MOA 11406

Weby Shops

[FONT=&quot]Priced for quick sale:[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Aimpoint Red Dot Sight 9000L 4 MOA 11406[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Suggested Price: 490[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Sale at 390[/FONT][FONT=&quot] (includes free ground shipping in the US)[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Scroll to the bottom of this offer to see discount code for extra saving[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]I would like to move this Aimpoint Red Dot Sight 9000Lto a good home. Always liked Aimpoint Red Dot Scopesbut have not seen a good price? Drop me a note and I will give you a personal quote. Interested in something else from AIMPOINT – I can locate almost any of their products unless they are discontinued or have not been released for sale.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
AIMPOINT-9000L-4-MOA-Red-Dot-Sight-11406.jpg

[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Aimpoint Red Dot Sight 9000L 4 MOA 11406 [/FONT][FONT=&quot]is a professional grade red dot scope from the company known for making milspec red dots for militaries and law enforcement around the world.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
AIMPOINT-9000L-4-MOA-Red-Dot-Sight-with-Rings-11406-Pic1.jpg
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]From hunting water buffalo in Africa to grizzly bears in Alaska, Aimpoint red dot sights have proven themselves to be reliable killing machines.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
AIMPOINT-9000L-4-MOA-Dot-Reticle-11406-Pic2.jpg
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Specs:[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]1x mag[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Unlimited Eye Relief[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]50,000 run time for battery[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]10 brightness settings for reticle[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]4 MOA Red Dot Reticle[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Notable:[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Submersible to 15 feet[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]ACET technology for extended battery life[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Parallax free[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]10 year warranty by Aimpoint[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Box contains:[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Warranty Registration[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Red Dot Sight by Aimpoint[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Rings 30 mm[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]3V Battery[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]If you are interested in this Aimpoint Red Dot Sight – send me an email to [email protected]. Copy the subject line. Or call me at the 800-851-9329. Alternatively go to the site and use promo code below to save $20 off your purchase in addio. (promo FM$20)[/FONT]