• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED FN TSR, 300 WSM, McMillan A3, Timney $1675

montana_native

The barreled action is from an FN TSR. I still have the original OD Green Hogue stock that will go with the rifle. I purchased a new McMillan A3 with adjustable saddle cheek and butt-spacer system that had an MTU barrel channel. The TSR is about a #6 contour, so the channel was filled in with an OD green epoxy that isn't an exact match (see pics). The stock had pillars installed and was skim bedded. The muzzle was turned to 5/8x24 and has a two piece self-indexing brake. Also, the "MOA" trigger has been replaced with a Timney.

I've got 42 rounds through it so far. The three loads I tried using a 220 SMK with IMR 7828 ssc shot under an inch at 100 yards. The best being 0.610". The four loads I fired using a 215 Berger with a charge of IMR 7828 ssc also produced sub MOA groups with the best being 0.524". This thing feeds and extracts great, just like a CRF rifle should. I also have a used CDI DBM (no mags included) that will go with the rifle. CDI will inlet the receiver and stock for you.

As pictured, it weighs #14.2 per my bathroom scale.

Price is shipped to your FFL from a private party. This will be listed on multiple forums so please post "I'll take it" and follow with a PM. Also, it generally takes me 2-3 days to ship. Please keep this in mind if you are in a hurry. Bipod, rings and scope not included. No trades.