• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED FN SPR A1 brand new for trade

timmay

Just seeing if I can get any interest on a decent trade. Id like to go with something other than 308 right now. Id like something with a little more distance capabilities like a 300wm or 300wsm, Id really like a 260 remington, maybe a 7-08. Mainly interested in 30 cal magnums or something in a 6.5 (260rem is my main choice)

This SPR has never been fired except from the factory and will come with the factor gun book and the factory group target and manual.
The SPR rail has been sold so it will come with the basic warn mounts that are in the pics (sorry)
I painted the stock a gap style camo in desert colors and can remove it back to the black mcmillan paint if needed

The scope (that is mounted too high) in the pics wont come with it unless you want it. Its nothing special just a Sightmark triple duty 4-16x44 worth about $150

I hope Im not doing something Ill regret later. This is a very nice rifle.

Attachments

• A-FNSPR-right.jpg
    A-FNSPR-right.jpg
    83.7 KB · Views: 13
  • A-FNSPR.left.jpg
    A-FNSPR.left.jpg
    123 KB · Views: 13
  • A-FNSPR-bottom.jpg
    A-FNSPR-bottom.jpg
    119.1 KB · Views: 18
  • A-FNSPR_BARREL.jpg
    A-FNSPR_BARREL.jpg
    101.1 KB · Views: 11
  • A-FNSPR1.jpg
    A-FNSPR1.jpg
    53 KB · Views: 15
Just seeing if I can get any interest on a decent trade. Id like to go with something other than 308 right now. Id like something with a little more distance capabilities like a 300wm or 300wsm, Id really like a 260 remington, maybe a 7-08. Mainly interested in 30 cal magnums or something in a 6.5 (260rem is my main choice)

This SPR has never been fired except from the factory and will come with the factor gun book and the factory group target and manual.
The SPR rail has been sold so it will come with the basic warn mounts that are in the pics (sorry)
I painted the stock a gap style camo in desert colors and can remove it back to the black mcmillan paint if needed

The scope (that is mounted too high) in the pics wont come with it unless you want it. Its nothing special just a Sightmark triple duty 4-16x44 worth about $150

I hope Im not doing something Ill regret later. This is a very nice rifle.

If you're willing to sell it ill buy it.
If y