First Annual Steel Competition - Illinois!!!!!!!

rowen99

Event: 406Precision First Annual Steel Competition

Date: Saturday, September 5th

Time: 9:00 am – 3:00 pm CT

Location: Nice Shot Shooting Range 22147 N. Spoon River Rd., Laura, Illinois 61451

Caliber Restrictions: No calibers bigger than 338 Lapua

I would like to thank you for showing interest in the 406Precision First Annual Midwest Steel Challenge Competition. I am pleased to announce that we have formally secured a date for this event last night.

The shooting event will be held on Saturday, September 5th in Laura, IL (Elmore Stock Outfitters/Nice Shot Shooting Range) and anticipate or estimate that the event will run from 9-3pm ct. Our intentions in organizing this event are to bring long range shooting enthusiasts from the Midwest together for a local steel competition that allows shooters to engage targets at distances from 450 - 1250 yards. While this this will be a competitive shooting environment, our intent is to ensure everyone has a great time and gets the opportunity to make impacts on steel past 1000 yards. Our targets will range in various sizes & shapes giving everyone a very fair chance of successfully engaging these targets at distance… but we will also have steel targets that will truly test your shooting skills at extended distances.

For those of you interested in attending the event, please be sure to register immediately as competition will fill on a first come – first serve basis. Although we have had an overwhelming interest for this event, we need to limit the number of seats for our first event to 25 shooters. In order to register, please send me an email at [email protected] with the number of shooters, the names of the shooter, and t-shirt size.

The entry fee for this event will be $155/shooter. While this fee is a little more than we would like to charge, these dollars will go towards securing our Range Officers, steel targets, T-Shirts, Prizes and Rental of the Private Range.

Full payment is expected to formally secure your spot in the shooting competition. You will need to pay the registration fee of $155 via PayPal to [email protected]. Please be sure to include your name with your payment so we can match your entry fee up with your name on the email passed to us. (Please note the PayPal payment address is different than the email address above) If you do not have a PayPal account, please feel free to contact me directly for other payment arrangements if necessary.

PLEASE NOTE, if you are interested in attending the 406 Precision Shooting School September 18th-September 20th, your entry fee for this steel challenge will be used as a credit or discount towards your tuition. For more information about our upcoming 406Precision shooting classes, please let me know!

Thanks again for your all of your interest and also your patience as we have tried to secure dates. We are really excited about the event and as time progresses will be sharing a course of fire, formal round count and other applicable event details.

Thanks!

Shay Butler

"406 PRECISION LONG RANGE SHOOTING SCHOOLS" "CUSTOM LONG RANGE RIFLES"

Long Range Shooting Schools

MAXIMIZE YOUR EFFECTIVE RANGE

Warning! This thread is more than 9 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts