Finer Than A Red Cross Hair

Airgun folks that know exactly the scope solution you need Pyramiydair.com
Why shoot them with a .22LR? Check out how much more accurate and powerful adult airguns have become. Cheaper ammo, hardly anything ever needs to be cleaned, and far more accurate!
My nine year old put 8 pellets in this group at 100 yards. 6 in a ragged hole 2 " flyers. "
Benjamin Marauder 25 cal. Group was 2" wide 1 1/4" tall. Slight cross wind. All 8 are below the tape measure. The shots above were my 12 year old as the pressure on the gun was dropping. Fun stuff.
0CB46C5D-68B0-4EED-8596-2F3C3217428B.jpeg

Thats good for anybody,an 8 year old shooting that group looks like another Long Range Shooter in the family.
Great job!
I had them shooting my friends 300 win mag at 400 yards. It isn't doing great.
I had a 10" wide group. My 12 yr old had a 2" group!!! Best this rifle has ever shot MOA wise. The 9 yr old shot an 8" wide group. So I lost!

Going to try a different powder and see what happens. I did shoot 3 shots with RL 26 and printed a .8" group at 100. This is only the second group that tight. I hope it isn't a fluke. Hoping it likes RL 26.

Glad you have found RE26,I have not been able to find any anywhere!
I did find some RE23 a while back and will finish my bottle or RE22 and then switch to RE23.I know I have to start low and work up to my new max load

I had never
Glad you have found RE26,I have not been able to find any anywhere!
I did find some RE23 a while back and will finish my bottle or RE22 and then switch to RE23.I know I have to start low and work up to my new max load

I had never shot any RL 26. I have tried it in several rifles now and it seems to have some potential.
I have loaded up 9 more shots of it for the 300 wm of my friends. Gonna try it again.

I'll attach two Scope Specs Tables, each with the specs of about 80 scopes.

🔸They all have side parallax to focus down to 10 yards.

🔸A good amount of these scopes note the thickness of the crosshairs.

🔸Many have links to a video or scope photo to see the reticle "in action".

🔸Other specs included for side-to-side comparison:
🔸Price
🔸Warranty
🔸Weight, length
🔸Field of view
🔸Separated into FFP and SFP

Happy scope shopping! 😊

Matthias

❌Attachment 1:
Scope Specs List for
4-16x / 3-18x / 4-20x magnification

❌Attachment 2: