• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Fierce Rival CT 300PRC

Brianc74

I'm keeping

I have for sale a as-new Fierce Rival CT 300PRC.
This rifle has a 22" barrel, is a special order. Color pattern is called (Blackout). Weight with the Talley scope rail is 6lbs 2oz. This rifle is a post recall of the trigger rifle. Rifle was purchased in November 2021.
Brian

Last edited:
Do you just buy and resale rifles? You end up with some very nice unfired/unhunted rifles!

I sold a rifle last year and bought this with the funds. The person that had bought the original rifle needed to sell it. So I bought that rifle back. So don't need 2 of the same I guess. So am selling the newest of the two.
And I do have some nice rifle I own, and do sell when I'm bored or just wanting the newest, latest, and greatest I guess.

Brian

Sweet rifle…any idea what kind of velocity the 300 PRC has with the shorter barrel? I've got the CT Edge with 24" barrel, that extra barrel length always get caught on tree limbs, brush, etc.

GLWS

I would assume not much if any drop in velocity. If I remember correctly the 300prc was designed for the use of 18-22" barrels. I guess it really depends on how time this barrel is. I did shoot 3 rounds of a dreinds leftover ammo he reloaded.
H1000 77.0
Fed215m
Berger Elite 205
3 round average velocity was 2795.
That was rounds 6,7,8

Brian

Man. You are two weeks late. I just ordered 22" barrel to build a short barrel 300prc to run suppressed. Sweet setup.

I do have Lapua and ADG brass that will be offered to the Buyer, buyer only.

Brian

Been asked several times about trades.
Only trades I'm interested in is a 5.5lb or less short barrel in 6.5 or a Swarovski HD spotter.

Brian

Sorry.
I ordered it with no break. I was going to use a suppressor. It's threaded 5/8 24.

Brian

Recent Posts