• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Fierce Custom Pierce TI Action 30-06

Biebs

This is one of the original Fierce custom builds, when the used the industry's top components in their builds, prior to making their own parts in-house. This rifle has a Pierce Titanium action, a Proof Research Graphite-wrapped 24" barrel with Titanium brake, a Timney trigger, HS Precision detachable box magazine system (DBM), and a carbon-fiber stock. The receiver is drilled and tapped with 8-40 mounting holes, and will come with 1" Talley lightweight rings. Weight is 6 lbs, 8 oz with rings.

This rifle is chambered in the versatile 30-06 caliber. Use 125gr loads for Antelope and Deer, 180gr for Elk and Moose, or the heavy-for-caliber LVD bullets for target and long-range shooting. In a rifle of this quality and precision, a 30-06 is hard to beat for multiple uses.

The rifle has been sighted in, but that's about it. With this pedigree, it should be a 1/4" to 1/2" shooter with the rifle loads. Scope not included, but available.

Price: $2,895.00

Why thanks! :) Yes, this one is priced well. I mostly use Blasers now...easier to take-down for travel hunts.

Ditto to Nathanh's comments. Biebs is very knowledgeable, has some of the best guns you'll see online and is very fair. Absolutely no worries in dealing with him! Buy with confidence!

Biebs,

Which Timney trigger? Who made the stock? Did you shoot it with or w/o the brake? How did it shoot with what load?
I was going to pull the trigger on a Borden custom, but I'm looking at this and looking at this.
Thanks.
OV Hunter.

OV and all, here's the story on this build. Fierce made it to order for a very good customer of theirs in TX. It was for the customer's wife, with a reduced LOP. When received, she didn't like it for some reason, so Fierce bought it back. Member Onpoint here talked with Fierce CEO John Mogle, and had it bedded into one of the Fierce HS Precision modified stocks. The rifle has not been shot since it left Fierce. The trigger is a Timney 510, as he recalls, and John Mogle says that the 1/2" MOA guarantee with premium ammunition certainly applies to this rifle as well.

Onpoint had it listed for $3,300, but we worked a trade with some of my Blaser components and cash. I haven't shot it, but just don't need it.

I was SOOO tempted in this the first time around. Had I not already had a nice custom in 30-06 I would have bought it.

I've dealt with Biebs in the past. Absolutely no worries in dealing with him.