• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Feedback on Black Label Shooters Supply (be careful)

I saw them a week or 2 ago with the 144s and seemed a little sketchy after I showed them to a friend. I steered clear.

Red flag right away is the lack of contact information. Plus try clicking buy it now, it takes you to an error page...so even if they are legit it doesnt work.

What I always do if I see a site that carries something no one else does that I havent heard of Ill good is xxx.com legit and it will usually tell you a scam score...this one is a hard no, avoid

If they look legit and do not get a scam rating Ill go to their facebook/instagram/gunbroker...page and look whats going on there. If they do not exist I look elsewhere. Not saying every company has a social media presence but if all of the above come back blank its probably not a good site. Some might have above stuff but you can usually tell pretty quick if you should stay clear or not

They sure do a good job of making the sight look legit!
Thats the point. If you make it so fake its super easy to tell no one will ever fall for it. Who knows maybe they are legit but I wouldnt chance it

Anyone ever purchase from these folks? Never heard of them and today they came up in my desperate search for some 144 Bergers. No contact info bothers me.

Your gut feeling is in the last two words of your post. You get that for a reason. ;)

Recent Posts