• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Federal 210 and 215 at Natchez

Nope, but dont need any and I'm expecting midsouth to get some in soon. Midsouth will be much less than natchez or midway. If I needed them I might bite the bullet and buy them @ $125.00 a box. I'm of the opinion that we are going to start seeing primer drops here and there over the next few months. My local sporting goods store had some last week @ $52.99
I think it's great that someone posted the in stock heads up notice, I'm just having a difficult time watching everything skyrocket in price, its nutz.

Oh wow thats awesome you can find them at that price. I frequent 3 local gun shops and none of them have had anything federal in the last 6 months. The shipping and hazmat are what kills it. I have been looking for 210/210m's for awhile and havent had any leads so I bit the bullet

Natchez has a 10 box limit. The 125 a box is if you only buy one box. This is where I usually get a friend or two to go in on them with me. Buy 5 boxes and the the price per box goes to just over 90.