Falkor action

I currently own several Impacts in a variety of configurations, Lone Peak Fusion Ti thats DLC coated, and a Falkor LW7. I also have handled a few of the Falkor 7even actions and have one on the way. If it is a dedicated hunting rifle my vote is the LW7 because of weight and out of the box it is slicker than the other 2 mentioned and any other custom action you can think of.

Fun Fact below

Impact 737 NBK weighs nearly the same as the full rail and fill feature Falkor 7even action. Now if you get the 7even action and get the LW7 bolt (yes they all fit back and forth without headspace issues) you will be lighter than the NBK. In fact with the LW7 bolt 7even action it is the same weight as an Impact Titan split rail with the aluminum bolt knob.

Why I find this interesting is you can have a full feature action in the 7even and use it as a trainer with a 308 bolt face and then swap over to a magnum LW7 bolt and whatever magnum cartridge you are hunting with and have a lighter variant than what is available from Impact. I did not mention Lone Peak because with their Titanium actions they cannot be reliably pre-fit, if someone tells you that they can I would proceed with caution. They are also hit and miss how they feel out of the box.