• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED F/S Weatherby Mark V Accumark 300 WBY **SOLD**

ccsykes

I am looking to sell a Weatherby Mark V Accumark in 300 WBY. There are a few wear marks on the bottom metal and near the top of the barrel. This gun has been sitting in the safe for years without being used and it is time for it to move on. It comes with a Leupold Vari-X III 3-10x50 matte. Also redding competition dies. I do have brass that will come with the gun as well (I'm not sure how many there are). Pictures will be posted later or can be sent on request. Price is $1750 OBO.

*Pictures* F/S Weatherby Mark V Accumark 300 WBY

Here are a few pictures taken with my phone. When I get back I will try to take some better ones in better lighting. The price is negotiable.

wby4.jpg

wby2.jpg

wby1.jpg

wby3.jpg

Re: F/S Weatherby Mark V Accumark 300 WBY

Price Reduced to $1700.00 plus extra set of standard 300 weatherby dies.

Re: F/S Weatherby Mark V Accumark 300 WBY Reduced Price

Guys, I need to sell this rifle, I have two being finished right now and need to make some room. Price drop to $1500.00. Any reasonable offers will be entertained.

I can scrape together about 1200---would that interest you--also would like to know how many rounds fired.

Thanks
Mike
Moab, Ut

how much for the dies?