• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED F/S Weatherby Accumark Stock

Magnumdude

I have an OEM Weatherby Mark V Accumark stock for sale.

Bruce Baer installed 2 mercury recoil reducers in it and a Pacmeyer Decelerator recoil pad. Bruce also stress-relieved the aluminum bedding block and pillar bedded the receiver.

Gordy Gritters "skin-bedded" it, and relieved the forend for a larger diameter barrel. I'm going to put the barreled receiver in a McMillan A5 stock, so, I'm plumb out of Mark 5 actions and this stock needs a home.

If you have one of the 30-378's or 338-378's that kicks the <font color="red"> beejeebers </font> /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif out of you, this stock will take care of a lot of that felt-recoil /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif, and it's bedded about as well as a stock can be.

$300.00, O.B.O.

[ QUOTE ]
Could we see a picture of this pillar bedded aluminum bed blocked stress relieved stock?

[/ QUOTE ]

Sarcasm? Or honest curiosity? If you want to see it then I'll post one later today. Do you want to see the stock w/out the barreled action in it?

If not, I won't bother.

It's honest curiosity. Check out my profile for my recent post and pictures of my bedding attempt on one of my Accumarks. A close up of the bedding is what I want to see.