• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

F/S - Remington Model Seven Predator .243 Win.

2 the Plug

F/S - Remington Model Seven Predator .243 Win.

$1300 cash for the package + shipping. FTF discount in Saint Charles, MO area.

A rarely seen for sale these days Remmy .243 Model Seven Predator. I love this rifle for Missouri and I'm sad to see it go, but it was born to be used not a safe queen. This rifle is like new, less than 100 rounds down the tube. No scratches or marks that I could find. After the first range trip I knew I liked the rifle so I changed out the vortex and topped it with a Leupold Vari X II. It's the perfect lightweight Missouri coyote and whitetail gun. The bolt knob makes loading with gloves a breeze and it's removable. PM me for additional photos or with any questions. Factory info below;

$1100 - Remington Model Seven Predator .243 WIN (Rifle Only) will price out remaining accessories if buyer doesn't want them.
$ - KRG Bolt Knob
$ - Leupold Dovetail bases and rings
$ - Leupold Vari X II 3x4x40

The Remington® Model SevenTM Predator Rifle offers a shorter platform encased in butt-to-bore Mossy Oak Brush® camo. This Rifle is an ideal dense-cover rifle for fast handling in close quarters, while still maintaining accuracy for the long shot. It checks in at just under 40″ with its 22″ barrel that cools quickly.

Modeled after the legendary 700TM, the Remington Model Seven is built for accuracy and reliability that will make you a predator or varmint's worst nightmare.
  • Fluted, magnum-contour barrel promotes awesome long-shot repeatability and cools quickly
  • X-Mark Pro® Trigger has almost zero creep to bolster your accuracy
  • Fully covered in Mossy Oak Brush® camo
  • Caliber: .243 Winchester
  • Action: Bolt
  • Capacity: 4+1
  • Barrel length: 22″
  • Barrel style: Fluted carbon steel with Mossy Oak Brush finish
  • Twist:
  • Stock: Synthetic with Mossy Oak Brush finish
  • Length of pull: 13.375″
  • Trigger: X-Mark Pro
  • Safety: Manual thumb
  • Sights: Optics ready
  • Overall length: 39″
  • Overall weight: 7 lbs.

Attachments

• IMG_5048.jpeg
    IMG_5048.jpeg
    64.5 KB · Views: 163
  • IMG_5051.jpeg
    IMG_5051.jpeg
    321.6 KB · Views: 153
  • IMG_5056.jpeg
    IMG_5056.jpeg
    274.3 KB · Views: 149
  • IMG_5057.jpeg
    IMG_5057.jpeg
    264 KB · Views: 153
All PM's replied. My apologies for the delay. Got to spend most of the weekend with my wife and kiddos, daddy daughter dances, mommy son laser tag, boys night in, and grilling smash burgers to close it out. Totally worth it! Hope everyone had a fun and safe weekend!