• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED F/S New Titan 7mm/338 Norma 40* Custom w/dies brass case

thebbc

I have a custom rifle that I am looking to part with. Built by Titan Weapons, original (prospective) owner couldn't pay the tab and never picked it up. This is a Stiller Tac338 receiver w/ 20 moa Rail, PTG .300 Recoil Lug, Lilja 29'' Fluted Sendero 1-8'' Twist with seamless JP Enterprises Coolie Brake installed. Cerakoted in graphite black and chambered in the Wildcat, 7mm/338 Norma Improved 40 degree shoulder. This gun was built to fire both the berger 180 and 195's. Stock is bedded manners T5A and is cerakoted brown over coyote tan with the Mandilorian emblem on each side. Timney Trigger set at 1.75 lbs. PTG bottom metal and (1) 5 round AI style magazine. Case Capacity is 109.5 grains of H20 and still fits in the AI magazine at normal COAL for the long Berger 195's. I personally carry a version of this rifle for all of my long range hunting. It provides awesome ballistics and still kills past 1000. (1157 to be exact on the furthest kill yet with this round) . Gun was fired for initial break in and function test only, for a total of 12 rounds. Gun comes with a NEW fitted Pelican 1770 Gun Case($400+) as well. Will include (1) 5 round magazine, Custom FL Die Set, 30 pieces of virgin 300 Norma Mag Brass, and insured shipping inside the lower 48 to an FFL only. Local pickup is available, but will incur TX sales tax and a 4473 form. Feel free to text with questions. I get most Glass at a dealer discount also, so if you purchase the gun, I will also include your choice of scope, mounted and bore-sighted at my dealer cost. $4500 OBO

Chad 817-933-9017.

I have dropped the price of the package to $3250 for gun, brass, dies, pelican case.