• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

F/S Magellan Explorist 710...New in Box!

Ingwe

Title says it all. It is brand new in the factory box with all papers and accessories.
I understand that Magellan has discontinued this model but as the title says it is new.
I tried it out a few times but in all honesty, it is too advanced for me so I would like to sell it and buy a bare-basic model with a huge screen for aging eyes;)

I did some research and see one for sale for $550 at Gear Lab and this is without the accessories that I have.

That said, I will be realistic and ASK for $350 but I will consider a reasonable offer.

Thank You for looking!

Attachments

• thumbnail (3).jpg
    thumbnail (3).jpg
    41 KB · Views: 41
Title says it all. It is brand new in the factory box with all papers and accessories.
I understand that Magellan has discontinued this model but as the title says it is new.
I tried it out a few times but in all honesty, it is too advanced for me so I would like to sell it and buy a bare-basic model with a huge screen for aging eyes;)

I did some research and see one for sale for $550 at Gear Lab and this is without the accessories that I have.

That said, I will be realistic and ASK for $350 but I will consider a reasonable offer.

Thank You for looking!

Anyone want this??

Make me an offer and it's yours