• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED F/s fierce edge 300 win w/meopta r2 2.5-15x56 4k

Chops1

I have for sale a fierce edge 300 win. I bought the gun from a member on the forum and put a meopta r2 on it. I shot the rifle 13 times to sight in. It's been in the safe ever since. I've only shot what John at fierce advised me too. No loads have been worked up. Just vortex over the counter ammo. The reason I'm selling it is when I purchased it I was actually wanting a 6.5x285 in the same rifle. And when j got this one and bought the scope for it. YEAP. The very gun I've been looking for amazingly popped up. I want to sell the package for 2850. If there are any questions you can text. 6625151957

At would rather not at the time. I've got a couple of people wanting it but wanting and paying are different. This is one of there first ones. With that said. The barrel has FURY stamped on the barrel. The reason it's got fury one it is because the barrels are imported from Canada and have too. Or did. The new ones have edge stamped on them. This rifle has the fluted barrel,fluted and polished bolt and different stock with a brake. ITS AN EDGE BUT AS ALL THE FIRST ONES IT HAS FURY STAMPED ON THE BARREL. Had to get that out because I've been questioned about it whenever I've sent pcs. Thanks and sorry for the long winded answer