• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED F/S: .338-06 on Mod. 70 Action

dkhnt

This gun is built on a Winchester M70 action by John Gallagher (Gallagher Firearms) of Jasper, AL. It has a a 24" stainless Kreiger barrel on it and is bedded into a very nice HS Precision stock. The barrel has been Teflon coated black. I have upgraded the bottom metal to a one-piece bottom metal and a machined extractor. I have had this gun since 2009 and it has not been fired. I've got pictures but am not able to attach them to this ad but will gladly email them to you if you'd send me your email address. This is an awesome gun but don't see myself using it since I haven't used it by now. $1599 + shipping to your FFL. Trades, partial trades, and REASONABLE offers will be considered.. Interests include but are not limited to Remington LVSF rifles, nice 1911 pistols, Nightforce scopes, etc.

I've also got a ton of factory ammo just sitting. It's all Weatherby manufactured with the 210 gr. Partition bullet. I may have some bullets, brass, and other components, all of which will be sold separately.