• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

F/F/S swaro habicht 4-16-50mm

I will call Swarovski tomorrow and answer the FFP or SFP question as u can see by the picture the serial number is visible.

Scope Was Built In 2008. And is a First F.F.P
The PH Was Swarovski Flagship Back In The Day.And I.M.O. Still Holds Its Own.. Over The Years I've Had Dozens Of Them..Never a Problem.. Id Trade You a Very Clean Swarovski 3-10-42 AV In Plex And Some Cash. P.M. If Interested..

Scope Was Built In 2008. And is a First F.F.P
The PH Was Swarovski Flagship Back In The Day.And I.M.O. Still Holds Its Own.. Over The Years I've Had Dozens Of Them..Never a Problem.. Id Trade You a Very Clean Swarovski 3-10-42 AV In Plex And Some Cash. P.M. If Interested..
THANK YOU VERY MUCH SIR... Im looking for a 56mm scope. I like the 56mm best for the hunting I do.

Should be quick to tell if FFP or SFP without research. Look through the scope, and adjust magnification.

If the reticle does not grow/shrink, SFP.
If the reticle does grow/shrink, FFP.

You should be able to confirm in 3 seconds.

I Said I'd Owned Dozens over The Years, I
Dont Recall The Original Poster Stating This.And Yes I Can Tell in About 3 Seconds.. All Of The P.H. I've Even Had Where First Focal Plane.. I Sold Plenty Of These To Tim And Allen At Mcworther Customs Here I. GA. As They Sent Them Back And Had the Mcworther Reticle Installed.. This Was Before Their Deal With Meopta.. These Are As Good Of Glass As One Will Ever Need. I Still Have A 6-24-50 30MM With The TDS. In it..Good Luck with your Sale.. Some one Will Be Happy..

Sorry guys I can't run in the house and grab it out the gun safe, My wife and youngest so has the Corona virus so im stuck outside living in camper for few more days. I assure u nothing fishy about me or stuff I sale, I have bought and sold and gave a way lots of stuff on here and 24hourcampfire forum. Will know 100 % today but it sure would nice if all the smart asses here would read the comments before posting dumb chit !!