• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Extreame Outer Limits Rear Support System "ERSS" bipod

Fieldstone

Like new Extreme Outer Limits Rear Support System "ERSS" rear bipod for sale. Used on one hunt and is in factory new condition. Comes with belt attachable carrying case. Paid $125.00 plus shipping and selling for $80.00 shipped to lowered 48.

Sorry man I just received the money today. For what it's worth I was not at all happy with it. I guess it depends on what type of shooting you do but for 700 to 1000 yards shots a bag is much more stable I could never shoot a minute of angle with it at 1000 yards. Sand bag last shots are usually half minute at 1000 yards. The trouble with it is unlike a rear bag that lets the rifle slide the back rest tilts and throws off the point of impact

No problem at all man it almost seem too good to be true so I tried it just as a gamble but it's just not what it's cracked up to be it's sad because it would've been a great option to shed a lot of weight in a backpack