Explain Sudden Velocity Increase PLEASE

This is what i was explaining about yesterday. 200 yds. White pasters are from other days. I just paste and keep using same target.
20171115_134806.jpg

Last edited:
I think it's pretty obvious the POI shift on day 1 was me. I did not change scope from yesterday. Day 2 was 3 consecutive rounds not changing cheek weld. Indexed my cross hairs on the corner of the brown paster.

Last edited:
You seemed like you may have been on the top end of a node. When your on the edge you can break out and see a poi shift. I would make sure it duplicates before you call it good. That poi shift is rather large, make sure your scope is parallax free.

You seemed like you may have been on the top end of a node. When your on the edge you can break out and see a poi shift. I would make sure it duplicates before you call it good. That poi shift is rather large, make sure your scope is parallax free.
Thanks Alex. That's good to know. I really appreciate yours and everyones help on this. I learned a lot in the last couple of days with everybody's input. Happy Thanksgiving everyone and be safe.
Robby

Warning! This thread is more than 7 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts