Excited to be here

thepizzaguy

Hello all!

I'm excited to be here and to learn along the away. Arizona is where I call home.

I'm an avid hunter and prs competitor. I can't enough of it that has to do with long range shooting.

In September I have a caribou hunt in Alaska and trying get as much info as I can so I will be at the top of my game.

I'm the near future I hope to be able to pick up some gun smithing techniques as well. Rifles are definitely a passion that I will continue.

Currently my favorite do it all caliber is 7 SAUM.

Thanks and hope to chat more with everyone.

Sweet man! A hunter that is a shooter!

I started building my own rigs here recently, no guru gunsmith here, but I try my best!

Looking forward to your posts!
Heck yeah! It's a pleasure to meet you in virtual world lol. Thank you for the kind welcome.

Im like you, dabbled in gun smithing. I've put together my own rifles and thank goodness have turn out to be shooters. I haven't got to spin up my own barrel yet just prefits so far. I really want to learn chambering.

Do you know any good good threads about metal working barrels?

Heck yeah! It's a pleasure to meet you in virtual world lol. Thank you for the kind welcome.

Im like you, dabbled in gun smithing. I've put together my own rifles and thank goodness have turn out to be shooters. I haven't got to spin up my own barrel yet just prefits so far. I really want to learn chambering.

Do you know any good good threads about metal working barrels?
I just started learning the chambering from a friend. The lathe cost is the only thing holding me back now.
5B2A3243-A809-4868-A7C1-AF8E39CCA12A.jpeg

8C8F3FBD-A8C0-4565-9E8A-2D1973B3FD9D.jpeg

E62F5DB9-147C-4E13-8D3D-B503FE594C38.jpeg