• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Empty H1000 & R26 bottles

If your doing this just to split it up for easier use, I went to WalMart an bought tupper wear bottles with snap shut lids & pouring spouts. I took black sharpies and labeled the bottles. Seems to keep powder just as well as original bottles, & makes it easier to pour without spilling.

I have 8lb jugs of R26 and H1000 and would like to split them. Looking for a few empty 1 lb bottles of each.
I have one 1 pound container for reloader 26, PM me so we can work out the details.

If your doing this just to split it up for easier use, I went to WalMart an bought tupper wear bottles with snap shut lids & pouring spouts. I took black sharpies and labeled the bottles. Seems to keep powder just as well as original bottles, & makes it easier to pour without spilling.
Something to be said about original packaging for some people.

image.jpg

I have empty one pound hodgdon bottles. Probably 4 or so from H335 I think. Can label them yourself

I have 8lb jugs of R26 and H1000 and would like to split them. Looking for a few empty 1 lb bottles of each.
If you find what you are looking for I'd like to buy your empty H1000 jug. I've only been able to find singles around here and I have 7-8 1# full bottles.

EDIT: Looks like several people have the same idea.

I had to check the H1000 jug to make sure it was 8lbs. because it was smaller than the R26 jug. Yes it is 8 lb. I can see how that would be an advantage to consolidate.