Email!!! Recob's Has 4064, 7828, 4895, and H4350 and others this morning

Veteran

Here's your second email this morning. Go to Recob's at their dotcom store, and see what they have.

Shows a lot of IMR, some H4350 and other Hodgdon's and others.

I was able to order some H4350 on line but when I called the store they said they did not have it in stock. I ordered a couple pounds so I will have to see what happens when I try and pick it up.

Oh, that's not good. I have always gotten what they sold me online, so I hope they figure out a way to make good. They seem like they try hard to be a good supplier. Best of luck. If they don't have it, and they sold, try and ask them if they will give you an IOU for the first 2 lbs. they get in the future. I would definitely ask.

Agreed, they have always been very good to work with. I am not too concerned.

A couple weeks ago I was in there and they had F210 primers. There were 900 on the shelf. When I went to check out they said inventory only had 700. My thought was someone ordered on line and they just hadn't pulled it yet so I only took 700. I was looking for some Lapua center x for 22 prs stuff and they happened to sell me a brick vs the normal limit in exchange. I think if there is a little give and take on all parts it will work out. I know that if they don't have it when I go and pick it up they will make sure I get what I ordered on the next truck.

I have never ever seen primers online on their site at all. I am not sure they even put everything they have online there.
I think they probably stock the store with preference to walk in customers locally who may also buy other stuff in their store as opposed to putting stuff online. I could be wrong, but I think they always have more goodies there than what I ever see online.
That's my impression, and I'm stickin with it.

That is true, they have told me that trying to update the website so dynamically is a challenge. They have told me just to call in and if they have it, they will be happy to hold it until you can stop in and pick it up.

That is why I was surprised when I called they said zero inventory on H4350 but the website let me order it. Like you said it is normally the other way around.

Well, I went to Recobs on Friday night and they had the 4 I ordered plus 2 extra in the back. There were a half dozen folks in the store. I let them all know I only ordered 4 and asked if anyone wanted the other to pounds. There we no takers, which I was kind of surprised, so I went home with 6lb of H4350.

They also had a pallet of 9mm loaded in 1000 round cases for I think like $380, given today's market I thought that was very fair.

Yep, just confirms they don't put everything they actually have out for sale on the web. I have always thought that.
So, if they oversell, they may in fact still have some in the back! Good under promise, over deliver management.

Next time you are there or going, let me know......I may ask you to check for Varget, Retumbo, VV N568 and few others.

I can even take the ferry from Michigan over there I suppose....safer than driving through Chicago.....with no firearms....:D

Will do, drop me a message. I also have family near the traverse city area that may make getting stuff delivered possible.