elk in pa

I remember in the late 90s our game refuge in Oregon traded our Roosevelt elk with great genes for turkey. The elk went to Pennsylvania. I know guys are killing big bulls over there now when you're able to get a tag. Still ****es me off. This is no joke by the way. Bull elk for Turkeys! You think those turkeys lasted very long with all the coyotes over here?! Not a chance.

I remember in the late 90s our game refuge in Oregon traded our Roosevelt elk with great genes for turkey. The elk went to Pennsylvania. I know guys are killing big bulls over there now when you're able to get a tag. Still ****es me off. This is no joke by the way. Bull elk for Turkeys! You think those turkeys lasted very long with all the coyotes over here?! Not a chance.
Turkey poults are so stupid they will tip their heads back in the rain in the spring and drown

Warning! This thread is more than 6 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.