• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Elite 3200 10x40

rinodods

I have two Bushnell Elite 3200 10x40's model 32-1040M. Both are in great shape and haven't been abused. I will provide pics. No visible scratches or dents. Both have butler creek caps. One scope with caps and probably low burris signature Zee rings asking $180 shipped. Other with just caps asking $160. I believe Bushnell still offers a lifetime warranty on this with no receipt or registration required. Great little scopes that got me going in shooting long range. Maybe they will help someone else get started as well. Will accept money order or Paypal +3%.

Bushnell - Warranty Information

I have two Bushnell Elite 3200 10x40's model 32-1040M. Both are in great shape and haven't been abused. I will provide pics. No visible scratches or dents. Both have butler creek caps. One scope with caps and probably low burris signature Zee rings asking $180 shipped. Other with just caps asking $160. I believe Bushnell still offers a lifetime warranty on this with no receipt or registration required. Great little scopes that got me going in shooting long range. Maybe they will help someone else get started as well. Will accept money order or Paypal +3%.

Bushnell - Warranty Information

You know what let's call it $150 for either and I'll quote you shipping if you send me your zip. So that's $150 and shipping is on you. They aren't doing anyone any good collecting dust on my shelf. gun)