• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Eberlestock X1A1

Sealesniper

I have a brand new X1 pack in Hide-Open (Western Slope). I bought it last year for my Elk, Moose and wolf hunt in Alberta..... Outfitter never got me a guide so I had to drive myself on my "Moose hunt" so I never used or needed this pack (Elk and wolf hunt never happened). I have very short hikes here in NC for my deer hunts, so the pack just hangs in the closet.

By brand new, yes it was "used" on my trip but never saw action in the field. I did load it up with gear for a 4 mile hike in the neighborhood before I went on the trip to ensure it was comfortable and adjustable. It worked great.

I feel the "fair to all concerned" price is $150 shipped and insured.

Let me know if you need any more information. Will try to post pictures later today.

Roger

PM sent.

I have a brand new X1 pack in Hide-Open (Western Slope). I bought it last year for my Elk, Moose and wolf hunt in Alberta..... Outfitter never got me a guide so I had to drive myself on my "Moose hunt" so I never used or needed this pack (Elk and wolf hunt never happened). I have very short hikes here in NC for my deer hunts, so the pack just hangs in the closet.

By brand new, yes it was "used" on my trip but never saw action in the field. I did load it up with gear for a 4 mile hike in the neighborhood before I went on the trip to ensure it was comfortable and adjustable. It worked great.

I feel the "fair to all concerned" price is $150 shipped and insured.

Let me know if you need any more information. Will try to post pictures later today.

Roger

PM answered. I am looking to sell at a fair price, not give it away. Lowball offers will no longer be responded to.

Thanks for looking.