• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Eberlestock pack frame with bat wings

kwilm

I've got a basically new Eberlestock pack frame with two bat wings I don't need anymore. This is the regular version measuring at 26" tall. I took it on an unsuccessful one day aoudad hunt last year and haven't used it since. It's never been used to haul meat or anything other than the little bit of gear I took that day.

It would pass for new with the exception of the dime size spot on the lower back pad (see pic).

$300 shipped for the pack and two batwing bags. PayPal FF or add 4% or check/ MO.

Last edited:
These pack frames & bags are legit comfortable. Eberlestock knocked this platform out of the park, it is modular & can be paired with a small day hunt bag or larger multi day/week long bag. Can add a rifle or bow scabbard with ease, have not used any of my other packs since purchasing this one with the 5500 cubic inch bag. These setups retail for $550-$600…lifetime warranty regardless of who the current owner is!

GLWS

I actually need another. Going to Kodiak for sitka blacktail. My other half needs one. I've been packing dead stuff on mine for years!
I'll talk to her tonight, should be a go.