Eberlestock EMOD

Just looking at them they seem to still have the same issue as the old Eberlestock I’ve used. The load lifters aren’t usable so it’s hard to move the weight around, the frame sits too low to allow them to actually lift the load. I would go with something from Stone Glacier, Exo, Mystery Ranch, Kifaru, or the like with a frame that extends well passed the top of the bag. I’m currently using a Stone Glacier Sky Archer 6400 and I don’t see myself getting rid of it anytime soon

I have the tall and the load lifters are at the correct angle and work great, unlike their less adjustable packs. That being said I think the “shelf” on the mainframe sits to low. It’s harder to get your heavy load higher up on your back. But with the large padded belt and shoulder straps it works pretty well.

I have the F1 with the vapor 5000 pack. I love it. The vapor is the original with the roll top. I like how small I can make the bag. It is very versatile from deer day hunts to 3-4 day elk and bear hunts. Last season was my first season with it. I packed out 1 elk, 1 antelope, and 2 deer with it. It was way more comfortable than my old J34.