East Texas Championship update

cockcroft

2014 East Texas Championship match scheduled for May 17 has sold out with 76 paid entries. I have two on the waiting list and will take anyone else who wants to be added to the waiting list. Usually several shooters will have to drop out before the match and I will fill those spots from the waiting list.
If you mailed your entry before Feb. 1st. you should be entered. Email me to make sure of your status.

I am working on sponsors/donors for the match. The list below shows those that have responded so far with prizes to be given away by drawing at the match.
Fast Back Trucking LLC and S&S Precision, Stick Starks- Nightforce 12x42 BR scope to match winner.
Custom Manufacturing Company, Travis Frazer- Target stand with three steel plates.
K&M Precision Shooting Products- $50.00 certificate.
Redding Reloading Equipment- Two 50% off certificates.
L.E. Wilson Inc. - Stainless steel die set of your choice, shirts, cap.
Shilen Rifles Inc.- 50% off barrel certificate.
Midway USA- $25.00 gift certificate.
David Tubb, Superior Shooting Systems, Inc.- Final Finish bore polishing system and Rem. 700 firing pin springs.
Bryan Litz- copy of his book "Applied Ballistics".

I will update this list as the donations arrive at my office. I have began work on the three additional benches at the range. They will be ready for the May match but unsure if I will have them ready for the March 22, 250 yd match.

Mike Cockcroft
936-661-1636

New match donors.

Sinclair International- $50.00 and $25.00 gift certificates.
Brownells- Nine $10.00 gift cards ($90.00).
Hornady- 2 range bags, 2 soft rifle cases, 2 soft pistol cases, 2 bino harnesses, 2 vintage signs, 20 caps.
Holland's Shooters Supply.

Warning! This thread is more than 11 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.