• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED DTA SRS 7saum barrel

View attachment 80747 View attachment 80748 View attachment 80749 I have a brand new never fired barrel chambered in 7saum. It was built by SAC. It is throated for the 195 berger eol in a long action mag in a 1-8 twist. Its has the deep spiral fluting and is threaded 5/8x24. This barrel costs over 1500$ from sac and id be willing to sell it for 1300$ shipped. Am also looking for a carbon fiber wrapped barrel from any manufacturer in a 1-8 twist for partial trade.
What action is used for this caliber sa, or la, just curious if one is better than the other

What action is used for this caliber sa, or la, just curious if one is better than the other
Normally a short action. That is why it is called the 7mm Short Action Ultra Magnum.

The DTA SRS is a different animal all together.

Normally a short action. That is why it is called the 7mm Short Action Ultra Magnum.

The DTA SRS is a different animal all together.
Yes I understand its a 7saum , I guess I needed to be more clear. If a guy is going to shoot the new higher B.C. bullets in .284 , does it require a long action for a happier life I'll find out thanks , I'll get back with you if you haven't sold it yet