• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED DPMS lr308 with Krieger SDM 20" barrel

muleyjon

Barely used custom lr308 rifle. DPMS lower and upper, 20" Krieger sdm barrel, Miculek compensator, JP vtac rifle length forearm, Mako group/Fab defense ssr25 stock with adjustable check piece and fully integrated adjustable monopod, badger ordinance tactical latch. Will also include 2 magpul 20 round magazines, and a set of Burris picatinny 30mm scope rings. I have approximately 100 rounds through this rifle and I adhered strictly to the break in procedure as instructed by Krieger. It's a real tack driver. $2,250 shipped.

Upper was built by D9 firearms from Overland Park, KS. This gun was built in July 2010.

Pics at: http://listings.zidaho.com/ZIdaho%20Classifieds/5891936/clicknbuy.aspx?networkview=False&catid=OO46e&pcatid=OO46&procid=8722975b-1247-4b2f-86ea-e6d744ca936b

Last edited:
Feel free to make reasonable offers. I'm looking to buy a tikka t3 lite ss in 300wsm, I'd be willing to consider a trade plus cash.

I will drop the price every week by $100, stay tuned if you're looking for a better deal.

Last edited:
what is the weight on this rifle?

How accurate?

would you be interested in a tikka t3 lite ss 308 plus cash in trade?

do you have any better pictures?

Thanks

Michael Smith

Moab, Ut

I'm guessing right around 10lbs. These guns are fairly heavy, but the ssr25 stock is significantly lighter than the magpul stocks, and the jp vtac forearm is lighter than most quadrail systems. I'll weigh it when I get home. Send me a pm with your email and I'll send you some better pics.

I'm not interested in the 308 tikka. I will trade plus cash for the tikka ss lite in 300 win mag or 300 wsm. Will also trade straight across for swarovski stm 65hd and 25-50 eyepiece. An unusual request I know... but I thought I'd throw it out there.

This gun is very accurate, it shoots just as accurately as my bolt guns. Sub-moa for sure. The one difference I've found is that it is very picky on ammo. It shoots amax's and matchkings sub-moa, usually 3/4 inch groups. It shoots most hunting rounds right around an inch, and it just plain won't shoot cheap ammo. All of the cheap under powered 308 will not fly... they also tend to jam. But, I have never had any problem at all with federal premium or hornady.

Last edited:
bump. I've had a few low ball offers but nothing's stuck yet. $1,900 or possible trades mentioned in previous posts.

Item sold. I swear I changed the title and everything reflecting the sale last year.... and then magically today I get a thread reply and a pm. Not sure what happened, but I will update the thread as sold. Sorry for any confusion. Item is SOLD.