• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED DPMS LR-243 Lite Hunter/Leupold

nvairborne308

Selling this amazing rifle to fund a new venture. This is an amazing shooting rifle and scope. Shoots at least 1/2 MOA (at least thats my capabilites). I have shot about a dozen golf balls at 100yds, 12 for 12. It will impress your friends and fellow shooters on the range. $1800 shipped for the package, come with a cheap plastic case and one 4 rd magazine. I will throw in a 20rd PMAG and about 6 boxes of ammo (I actually may have more) if I get the full price. I've been shooting 85gr HSM ammo through it. This package would be over $2200 for rifle/optic and $200-$300 in ammo.
I'll get pics of the actual rifle up later tonight...photobucket is having issues. I can email pics if interested in seeing before I post pics.

Here is the rifle:

LITE HUNTER

Rifle has this grip:

Panther™ Tactical Grip

The Optic:

Precision Hunting Optic - GreyBull Precision

Pics:

photo5_zps1187f167.jpg

photo4_zps0ca2916b.jpg

photo3_zps581c0530.jpg

photo2_zpsdb6516ba.jpg

Sorry, I'm a terrible photographer!!!

74 rounds down the barrel. So essentially, it comes with a case of HSM 85 gr sierra HPBT Game Kings...minus 74 rounds.

The trigger is a two stage. Not sure of the poundage, but it is actually a very nice trigger.

Scope is sold...rifle is still available for $850 shipped in a plastic case. Ammo will not be included in this price.