Dovetail scope rings for a Marlin 2000L?

Viking264

Greetings to all, and Happy Easter. Wondering if someone can provide me with a user-based recommendation for dovetail scope rings on my Marlin 2000L. Currently, it's wearing irons, however my eyesight is at the point, due to age and spending too much time in front of the computer, of no longer being reliable for bulls-eyeing small game and pests around the farm, which are now starting to become more active with the arrival of spring. I've got an appropriate scope; just need a set of 1" rings that will work on the rounded receiver. I'd really appreciate recommendations. There are a ton of options out there, and I'd rather get it right the first time than make purchases only to return them due to incompatibility. Many thanks for your time.

I used an older version of this one piece base on my Marlin 17 hmr......It has been mounted with the same scope for 15 years ish (however long the hmr has been available) it has been a solid mount! I'd buy another without hesitation.

Thank you. I was initially considering these rings, but didn't know if the rounded receiver would work with them. I've got some Leupold rings on the way and will get some of these in as well, to make a more informed decision. Much appreciated.

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.