• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Double horsehide belt

JJMoody

I mildly screwed up on a belt. Stitch line opened up on me a little bit on one side. Awesome belt still, just not up to snuff cosmetically. Fits a size 36" pant size. Normally $120. "2nds" price is $68 shipped. 1.5" wide double horsehide. Super dooper tough, stiff ideal for carry and still looks great. Any questions, just ask.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 73
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 78
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 70
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    733 KB · Views: 77
Lol! You can tow a pickup with my "normal" one-piece bridle leather belt. This one makes that one look flimsy…. As to the 36"??, well, a guy could always use the belt as a motivator for the upcoming and inevitable failed New Years resolution…

Nice price& belt! Made me go into my closet and look for my belts. I have a dozen or so handmade leather from when I was riding & rodeoing. Also some nice 2" for my Bianchi Holsters for the S&W Model 29s and 19s. It made me real sad that i can't even come close to wearing them. i guess that why most still look like new. Need to lose about a big sack of potatoes to fit them again.
Thanks for posting, this will hopefully motivate me to fit those belts again!

I'm pretty well stocked up on belts too. Nice heavy leathers, stuff I used back in my own rodeo days, logging days etc… even a full hitched horsehair belt, but my own double horsehide belt is my go-to. Trophy buckles sit in a box, went to the solid hand-forged bronze that our blacksmith makes.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    998.1 KB · Views: 13
I'm pretty well stocked up on belts too. Nice heavy leathers, stuff I used back in my own rodeo days, logging days etc… even a full hitched horsehair belt, but my own double horsehide belt is my go-to. Trophy buckles sit in a box, went to the solid hand-forged bronze that our blacksmith makes.
As soon as I lose a bunch of weight i need to get you to make me a 2" for my Bianchi holsters and 1 1/2" for Big Sliver/Brass Oval Buckels.
Thanks for sharing