Did any of you watch "The Unit" last night................

mindcrime

Did any of you watch \"The Unit\" last night................

to see two of THESE .408 CheyTacs in action. Pretty cool, except they had one of the rifles reticles 45 degrees off. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif Even had the correct Leica LRF for the forces. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Re: Did any of you watch \"The Unit\" last night................

Yup, watched it. Hardly ever miss (watching it, that is)

March 6 is the release date on "THe Shooter". I think the big gun they used is one of SOE's creations. Can't locate Dean to find out for sure.

Was in Arco ID Monday. No one home @ CheyTac. Not even any foot prints in the snow. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

Also stopped in @ Lost River Ballistics. Atmosphere seemed different than earlier vists.

Tried to hunt down TriggerFifty but had no luck there either. So I got my work done at Arco Feed and Fert. and came home /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

Re: Did any of you watch \"The Unit\" last night................

I do not know if they would be running that easily with those rifles and all that gear as they were though when trying to get the rifles from the truck.

Warning! This thread is more than 18 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.