Defiance rebel

matt_3479

I know this isn't a new wow factor action, and use to be there main stream but with so many actions out there and the deviant taking the spotlight from them is the rebel still worth a look? I stumbled across a pretty good deal on a rebel long action mag bolt face and never considered it before until now.

I have a two originals and have just ordered the new one with integral lug. They are fine actions and I, to me, shoot every bit as good as the deviants I have. You won't be disappointed.

I use quite a few of the Rebel actions simply because they work and work well each and every time. I don't always need a rail or prefer to use stand alone rings to save some weight.

Remember, the pendulum of attention will invariably swing back around after completing it's first circuit. People get distracted by new baubles but often come back to what works consistently well.

I am having a new rifle built on one right now. It touched all my needs and allowed lightweight Talley ring mounts for my lightweight build. All depends on what you need and want. But I sure wouldn't overlook one.

Thank you everyone! I've been trying to order and price out a bighorn sr3 or tl3 for this build but it's been a bit of a headache (I'm in Canada by the way)

I'll say this much too. If it is a good deal and you pass then let me know who has it please! I can always use another!

Being in Canada it's a good deal for me but not compared to your prices lol. A new rebel is roughly 2000-2050 plus shipping, a bighorn is 2130 plus shipping and a deviant can be as much as 2400. this is a rebel action, with a Krieger #6 fluted barrel (800-900 for the blank before chambering and shipping) with exactly 100 rounds down the barrel for 2000

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts