• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Defiance hunter actions

Alex Wheeler

I have a Defiance hunter long magnum action and a ultralight .308bf short action available for sale or to build on. I have some barrels and stocks as well.
sold

Attachments

• defiance.jpg
    defiance.jpg
    302.3 KB · Views: 392
Last edited:
How is your backlog in terms of time to chamber and treading a pipe on the hunter action? and maybe threading/timing for removable break? I have a Proof carbon laying around and looking to assemble a 28 Nosler or another 7STW. Likely the 7STW, I haven't drank the Nosler Cool Aid yet but I have sipped it. I could send or drop off the pipe on my next trip north. Don't always got through Dillon but not much out of my way to go that direction. I have a place in NW MT.

I do not do pay pal. Prob 4 weeks to chamber and brake a barrel. These are cut for the wyatts 3.825 inside length box. My 28 Nosler reamer puts a 195 at 3.765 and feeds from a wyatts box fine.

Last edited:
You have chamber reamers for 7STW and 28 Nosler (long Throat)?
I'll take the Hunter action just need to get a plan to get you paid without using paypal. I'm usually not in town (off work) during postal and bank hours.
what is your charge for chambering and treading action to barrel and muzzle break install.

Alex built me a rifle earlier this year, a 25x47L. All of the work performed was 5 star, very easy guy to work with who genuinely enjoys what he does for a living and he's good at it. I'll be doing more projects in the future. Another good guy bump for a deserving fellow.

One more comment. I have a Defiance Ultra Light action I built a light 6.5x47 on, very nice actions, one of my favorites.