• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Defiance Deviant Hunter Lapua Mag. Action Single Shot

Oh how I wish the bolt face was a .470. This is a GREAT price for an exceptional action. Can't find deals like this. Anyone considering a current or future build with this bolt size should snap this one up ASAP! I almost want to buy it and the build off of it. Too bad I have (2) current builds going. I always wanted a .338 Lapua mag. I was building one when I had an operation for a sever spinal cord injury and put it on hold. Now I feel a little better after four years and building a 6.5 X 284 and 6mm BRfor competition. Someone out there really should pick this one up. If it is on this site for too much longer my second personality may have to buy it.

Oh how I wish the bolt face was a .470. This is a GREAT price for an exceptional action. Can't find deals like this. Anyone considering a current or future build with this bolt size should snap this one up ASAP! I almost want to buy it and the build off of it. Too bad I have (2) current builds going. I always wanted a .338 Lapua mag. I was building one when I had an operation for a sever spinal cord injury and put it on hold. Now I feel a little

Last edited:
Ya this is kinda crazy, I have a pair of Zeiss RF binos for sale too and they are half price, my work has had almost no work for us since all this crazy-ness started last year so I thought id try to bring in some Cheerios buying money to make Whats er name happy but Im sure everyone is kinda in the same boat, for what it would cost me to replace this stuff Id be pretty stupid not to keep it, Thanks for admiring the action. Hey thats two of my favorite calibers ya got there and I feel ya on your injury, I spent 50hrs in intensive care nerve damage to brain stem, cuncusion ,etc.etc. they were trying to keep me from going into a coma, that was years ago and still cant shake the effects of it all, if I roll over in my sleep the wrong way I will be flopping on the floor like a fish out of water, thats just one bennifit , Its kinda funny but its not when you have to go to the Chiropractor and he doesnt get the job done quick enough and get you stabalized again before you start bouncing off the walls like the room just turned into a tornado and he jumps back and starts yelling what the hell is going on, ya its a great time, Anyway sorry about babling on here.
Man so

Last edited:
final offer guys 1150. works great, smooth as glass, I just like to put a 40 or a 50 min. base on my stuff so I can try to shoot at stuff farther out there than I can hit, Thanks for looking.