Defiance Classic action

Yep got one in the safe. Short action standard bolt face. I like it and plan on getting that build started soon as my brux barrel gets here. It will probably be the last Definace I buy though due to price. There are so many solid options under their current price points that it just doesn't make sense for me but I couldn't pass it up at the introductory price.

Anything specific you were wanting to know?

Yep got one in the safe. Short action standard bolt face. I like it and plan on getting that build started soon as my brux barrel gets here. It will probably be the last Definace I buy though due to price. There are so many solid options under their current price points that it just doesn't make sense for me but I couldn't pass it up at the introductory price.

Anything specific you were wanting to know?
Do they have the anti-bind rail machined in above the inner bolt raceway?

I would think this will kill the sales of the AnTi in the future. No way it's worth the extra $600 bucks for the integral recoil lug.
I have to assume it would (along with the fact that it's normal price will be something like 1099) but then again I read a thread asking about them somewhere else and there were plenty of people who were 100% anti pinned lug…so idk?
Oh dang, I'm wanting one of the these in the worst way but need it in the least way...:cool:
You and me both but I bought it anyway lol. You can come look at mine any time if that will help sway you one way or the other lol!
Do they have the anti-bind rail machined in above the inner bolt raceway?
That one I'm not sure about and will have to check.

They have their actions 10% off but looks like the classic…at least long action isn't in stock.