• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Davis Tent 10x12

FrankD90

So I finally got my Davis Tent. It's a GREAT tent, but too big for my needs. We took it out one time, and she passed the rain, cold and heat test. It was 45 degrees at night and it stayed warm without the stove running. It was 90 degrees during the day and it breathed nicely. It rained on day 3 of our trip and we were cozy and dry inside!

This comes with the following:

10x12 Canvas Mildew treated tent
Colorado Flaps
Mosquito net on the front door
Eave sleeves
5" Stovejack
Traditional Pole set (Davis made)
Tent carrying bag (great to have)
Tent Stakes

$900 plus shipping gets it. This was used once, other than a little mud here and there it's BRAND NEW.

Thank you for looking!

Frank

Photo set up.

Attachments

• IMG_7110.jpg
    IMG_7110.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 82
Photo set up.
I watched your post from day one when you were looking for a tent. To bad it didn't work out for you. I currently use a Big Horn by Cabela's. Had it for over ten years now. Works great for early season hunts with light snow. It is a outfitter so you have a military type of stove pipe opening.

Yep, that's the nature of the beast I suppose. That's what I get for trying to plan around others. Now I've just made a solo camping tent from an old boyscout tent I found at a local garage sale. I just added the floor and I'm gonna add some other custom attributes too. But this is gonna need a new home until I can proceed.

Yep, that's the nature of the beast I suppose. That's what I get for trying to plan around others. Now I've just made a solo camping tent from an old boyscout tent I found at a local garage sale. I just added the floor and I'm gonna add some other custom attributes too. But this is gonna need a new home until I can proceed.
Did you ever get a stove?

I did but I since returned it. It was not the quality as advertised. So I'm in the process now of building one myself. I miss welding :)