• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED D.O.A.Tactical Bench For Sale

R.Morehouse

Bought this bench new about a year ago with thoughts of going PD shooting. I just can't seem to get to it so I am going to sell the bench. I have set it up 3 times in my living room and once in the yard. Never did shoot off it. Just mounted a few scopes and leveled them on top. The bench is 30" wide and 40" long. You can see them here at the LRH Store. I live just North of Pittsburgh Pa. and I will not mess with shipping this thing. I will gladly drive 1.5 hour or so to meet a buyer. The bench is as new so I don't think pics are needed....Plus I am a GEEZER that would have to have one of my kids over to do that any way......I think $400. is a reasonable price. I have $6 into it. Thanks for your time.....Hopefully someone will be able to use it. They really are beautifully made.....D.O.A. is a class outfit.

Regards
Rick

No....I can't see how that would work. D.O.A. makes LH benches. I don't think any of them can swing both ways........Hey Wait.....That didn't come out right....:D