• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

CZ 527 Hornet

Not sure this will be much help as I'm not selling but the 527's are definitely shooters I have it in Hornet and Fireball and both shoot sub 3/4 with moderate priced glass. I'm about 6 hrs away from you but if you are ever this way and want to shoot you are welcome to try them out.

I have one in Hornet just bought it before all the crap started
They say if you pillar bed and glass the first inch or so of the barrel they shoot even better
Love to have a fireball one

Not sure this will be much help as I'm not selling but the 527's are definitely shooters I have it in Hornet and Fireball and both shoot sub 3/4 with moderate priced glass. I'm about 6 hrs away from you but if you are ever this way and want to shoot you are welcome to try them out.
Missed out on one in a fireball at the $700 mark bnib, mainly because my custom fireball was just about finished, but I hear they shoot. Been thinking about getting the 7.62x39 carbine!

Definitely glass bedding is a plus on the 527 and pillers. Gotta be careful on the rear can get thin trying to install an aluminum one maybe better just to use the steel one they come with.

I bought the 527 in 7.62x39, light & handy. I just wanted a partner to go with mostly the Son's AK shooting. I'm awash in 'deer rifles' but seems fine for modest range hunting, paired with my exceptional reloads. I've been looking a bit for a 22 Hornet, though I can load my 223's down to the same FPS.

I have a very low mile CZ Hornet that is threaded for a can that I would sell if your still looking.

Thanks
I have a very low mile CZ Hornet that is threaded for a can that I would sell if your still looking.
pm sent