• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED CZ 527 American in .223 w/ 1:9 twist, nice stock, and Leupold 1” rings!

Basher42

*WITHDRAWN!*

Not having any luck selling my .17 Ackley Bee, so trying this instead. This is an excellent condition CZ 527 American chambered in .223 w/ a 1:9 twist and medium Leupold 1" rings. No box or papers and comes with one mag, but the stock is pretty nice and it's a shooter w/ everything I've tried in it.

This is a used rifle, so while it is in excellent condition, it's not NIB. No obvious damage or rust, but it does have a few very small handling marks. Single set trigger works superbly and the action is smooth. These are hard to find these days, and this one looks great, you'll be proud to own her!

Looking for $1200 OBO shipped and insured. Payment is preferred through PayPal friends/fam, or two USPS money orders of $600 each (the local PO has a hard time cashing anything much larger than that). Might take me a few days to find a suitable box for it, and I may remove the action from the stock to help facilitate that, but everything will be expertly wrapped. Trying to pay off some medical expenses, so no trades please. You'll have a 3-day, non-firing inspection period. Please ensure you're satisfied with it BEFORE completing the 4473 and transferring it to you, as once you do that it's yours. I double you'll be dissatisfied though, because it's certainly painful to let this one go… Any questions, just ask. Cross posted and I doubt it'll last long. Thanks!

IMG_3206.jpeg

IMG_3209.jpeg

IMG_3208.jpeg

IMG_3210.jpeg

Last edited: