• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED CZ 455 Lilja .22 barrel

Stk

I'm selling a CZ 455 Lilja .22 barrel. I've decided I want a .17 HMR. I'll trade it even for a .17 HMR barrel or will sell it outright for $380 shipped to the lower 48. My barrel is a straight .900" x 21" Pictures available on request, but the barrel has no marks of any kind that I can see on it.

I assume it's been shot. Any idea how much? How accurate was it. I have the lilja 17 hmr barrel on a cz 455 and it's lights out.

About 150-200 rounds I believe, all high-quality match ammo. It put one on top of the other at 50 yards. By far the most accurate .22 I've ever shot. Never really shot it out past that. It shoots exactly how you'd expect a lilja to.

I was telling my buddy that I saw this barrel on here on our way back from shooting ground squirrels in Montana today. I couldn't remember what you were asking for it. The hard thing is for him there is a point where at a particular price, he feels it's worth buying new.

PM me what he thinks that price is and we'll talk! Im open for trades too.

Price lowered to $340 shipped, or will trade for a nice tripod set up!

don't know why you want a 17 HMR barrel, but I have a Shilen barrel chambered in it. Came off a Ruger . I now have the 17 WSM in a Ruger and it out performs the HMR dramatically! Don't if you want the HMR barrel, but PM me if you do.

Recent Posts