• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Custom White Oak Armament AR-15 .223 Varmint Rifle

Daveog

*SOLD* Custom White Oak Armament AR-15 .223 Varmint Rifle

*SOLD*

I'm selling my custom AR-15 varmint rifle in .223. The rifle features a White Oak Armament Varmint Upper with a free-floated, bead blasted, stainless steel 22" barrel and a 1:7" twist and a picatinny gas block. You won't find a 22" barrel offered on their website because I custom ordered this barrel length. The handguard also has an additional sling swivel installed for bipod mounting. It also comes with a LaRue Tactical SPR / M4 Scope Mount QD LT-104. The lower receiver is a Rock River Arms receiver and features a Geissele Hi-Speed DMR fully adjustable 2-stage trigger, which is one of the best AR-15 triggers you can buy and it is very, very crisp. The stock is a Magpul PRS fully adjustable stock. It comes with the Harris BRM-S bipod in the photos. The rifle only has about 50 rounds down the tube, just broken in. Also included are 4 30-round magazines, a set of RCBS full-length dies, Approximately 80 Hornady 75 grain A-Max bullets, and approximately 80 pieces of Lapua Match .223 brass. Asking $1,750.00 plus $50 for shipping.

Picture020.jpg

Picture022.jpg

Picture024.jpg

Last edited: