Custom Suppressor Cover

Brown Dog

I think I may be in competition with the buffalobob school of design:

Having melted/burnt my previous anti-mirage T8 wrap with some over-enthusiastic plinking;

I'm proud to announce that my prototype heat resistant replacement has now been successfully trialled.

P4220126crop.jpg

I can supply the components for £50 /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

When you get tired of laying on that wet soggy ground let me know. I will swap you a new improved Lunarlope table for a suppressor cover.

The improved version has a couple of adjustable feet so it doesn't rock back and forth when the ground is not level.

400125.JPG

The front rest is a hose hanger. This is a piece of aluminum you attach to the wall next ot your hydrant and then you loop your hose over it. It is curved and ribbed so it is stronger than sheet metal and it has a reinforcing strap on the bottom that was part of the hanger. Once you have made your beanie bags you cut the hanger down to the correct size. You will need a set of nuts and washers to hold it onto the threaded rod. But the beanie bag will cover over the nut.

If you should go looking for the hose hanger, they are made from a variety of materials but the aluminum one is the lightest and I already had it in the garage ( Wife decided she did not like the looks of it and got a wind up reel). I spray every thing with flat paint just to kill glare. Table sets up in about five minutes and weighs about 7 pounds. It is just a shade too tall and I need to shorten all of the legs a few inches
hose hanger

Warning! This thread is more than 18 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.