• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Custom smokless muzzleloader

briannelson89

Origin sa
Pva 27 inch prefit 45cal barrel with Shockwave muzzel break
McMillan game hunter carbon ambush
Remington bdl bottom metal
Hankins single shot plate
Hankins 3 peice ramrod with spin jag
Arrow head modules
Timney trigger
Pitman 325 accumax sized for the gun 20ish

I'll probably regret selling this ml it's an absolute shooter. I have confirmed hits on steel out to 1000 yards.

$3000 plus shipping scope not included
20231204_181432.jpg
20231204_181458.jpg

So I'm new to smokeless ML what power works best in this rifle, also what for ignition setup do it have?

I have ran imr 4198 with 300gr bullets and h4895 with 325 gr. Both were extremely accurate.

It was set up with arrow head ignition system.

I have the same sort of set up from PVA with an origin action and manners stock. Mine is an absolute hammer with both H4895 and H4198 tossing 300's at 3130 and 2800 respectively, with a 26" tube. I just shot it today out to 600 and all shots were right on the water line and my extreme spread for 8 rounds was 7! If you're looking to get into smokeless this is a great setup and you cannot beat this for the price!

I have a ultimate muzzleloader but it's not a smokeless, I'm in Ohio and stuck with using straight wall, I prefer muzzleloader to give me longer range..

This is probably a stupid question, but what parts of Origin action/bolt are permanently modified to support muzzleloader prefit barrel? What does it take to run a 2nd SA cal barrel in something like 6.5CM? I am familiar with a Paramount bolt modified to hold Arrowhead modules.

Absolutely nothing is modified about the action. Just take the single shot plate out and your ready to go.

It IS modified if using a standard centerfire bolt face….or is designed with a "shell holder" type bolt face. This allows the module to be loaded and unloaded at a convenient angle. The bolt stop is positioned so the shell holder is always easy to get to…such as Defiance Outcast action.

The exception which no one uses anymore would be an ignition system where the priming/firing would be with a modified shell case. Imagine a shortened rifle case with just a primer.

Rick mine is not modified what soever..... it is a standard bolt that comes with the origin action BOLT FACE HAS NOT BEEN CHANGED OR MODIFIED IN ANY WAY....... if you want to change the barrel to a 6.5 creed you only need a barrel swap period......

Reactions: TLC
Rick mine is not modified what soever..... it is a standard bolt that comes with the origin action BOLT FACE HAS NOT BEEN CHANGED OR MODIFIED IN ANY WAY....... if you want to change the barrel to a 6.5 creed you only need a barrel swap period......
What ignition system do you have? I am always open to learning something new.