• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Custom Sako 270 wsm with components

Nubba0681

I got this from another member and have never shot it. This is the message from him when it was purchased.

"Sako 85 stainless with a 24" 1-9 twist #3 fluted benchmark barrel (threaded 1/2x28) and McMillan stock. Curt's custom guns out of Oregon built it. I bought this already built and it had 25 rounds on it and I have shot it about 50 times with 129 lrx and 140 hammer hunters but never finished load development."

I had the barrel threaded and it's just sat around. I love the weight and feel of the rifle but it was an impulse buy and it's just too nice to sit around.

It's 7.0lbs flat as pictured with the 30mm rings. Has pic rail with qd mounts on the forearm of stock. Silky smooth just as any other sako is. I can't find a single blemish on the rifle.

Package deal $2650 shipped

Components shipped to your house ( if you prefer)

Rifle shipped from individual to an ffl of your choice.

Included in the package:

185- 140g Hammer Hunters
100- 140g nosler accubonds
170- New Norma brass
Brand new Lee factory crimp die

I wish I had a place for this rifle in my collection but it doesn't fit anywhere.

Not looking for trades at the moment.

!!!COMPONENTS WILL NOT BE SEPARATED UNLESS RIFLE BUYER DOESN'T WANT THEM!!!

Thanks
Pat

IMG_0261.jpeg
IMG_0262.jpeg
IMG_0263.jpeg
IMG_0264.jpeg
IMG_0267.jpeg

I would take a partial trade on a 3wt 7ft (ish, 7 is as long as I want) fly rod setup.
Just a middle of the rd setup. Nothing too fancy but no junk. Need a smaller creek rod for red eye and smaller trout streams.

Recent Posts