• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Custom Ryan Pierce .300 NMI

Unastamus635

I don't want to sell this but I don't need 2 big boomers and one has to go. This is one of the nicest rifles you can buy. If you know Ryan, there aren't many better built rifles. Manners EH1 stock, 26" proof barrel, trigger tech trigger, Kelbly action, bottom metal…Scope is a nightforce ATACR 7x35x56 MOART 2nd focal plane. Ultra light rings with level bedded by Ryan as well…Have the custom dies you'll need, 171 pieces of Lapua brass 155 of those are fireformed, 241 230 grain Berger bullets, powder if you're in Mn. Rifle is ready to rock! Can work a package deal for everything. Very few shots through this rifle…No trades
$4500 for rifle
$3200 scope/rings

Jason
612-401-2028

Attachments

• F9F03E28-E809-4AFB-91C7-C4357A552EE3.jpeg
    F9F03E28-E809-4AFB-91C7-C4357A552EE3.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 328
Last edited:
Man if this were a bdl I'd be interested! I wonder if i could swap the bottom metal out for a hawkins m5 bdl? Or even a hawkins hunter mag setup?
If it's a Hawkins inlet you can switch from dbm, bdl and hunter dbm. The inlet is the same. Whether the pillars and everything are at the right height who knows. They will swap though. I've done it but not on a piercision. On my LPR

this a holy grail rifle in its exact configuration but with a 18-20" barrel. One day I'll own a rifle from Ryan he knows *** he's doing especially with the 300nmi

I am afraid to think of what the muzzle blast would be like with an 18" barrel! Would be fine behind the butt but look out if you are on the sides!

I am afraid to think of what the muzzle blast would be like with an 18" barrel! Would be fine behind the butt but look out if you are on the sides!
I have an 18" 300 Norma from Dallas. It's a pleasure to shoot. With ear pro of course lol. It's got a 5 port brake on it. Shoots 225s at 2875 and hammers .3 moa consistently. Love it way more than my 26" 300 Norma I had prior. Still want to try one of Ryan's improved versions though. Not sure if he's build an 18" or not tbh. Never seen him build anything shorter than 24-26" lol